We will provide letters/drawings from your children to our front-line heroes to show our gratitude.
Operation Front Lines will roll out the offerings in phases. For example, we are going to start with hospital-based RN’s.
We have 5 phases.
Please see our
We will deliver the submissions to hospital RN’s that are working the front-lines. The hope is to have enough submissions, so all RN’s receive a letter or drawing from a child.
We have 5 proposed phases. More specifics at, Phases page.
Guidelines for Submissions
- We consulted with many Hospitals. Please follow the guidelines below.
- Letters and/or Drawings ONLY!
- Submissions cannot be larger than 8.5 x 11
- Digital submissions on white paper only. No colored papers
- No Envelopes. We must be able to see what is submitted.
- No packages, food, stuffed animals, balloons, flowers (real of fake)
Submission will be Quarantined
All submissions will be quarantined for 5 days (120 hours).
Drop Off Locations and Times
Hard Copy Drop – See below
Currently we only have one location.
Intersection of Deer Valley Road and Kanaka Valley Road – Rescue, CA 95672
April 15th 3pm – 4pm
April 18th Time/Location TBA
April 19th Time/Location TBA
MORE DATES and TIMES will be posted. Click below to submit a suggestion and get notifified.